Friday, January 22, 2010

What a shock!

Just in these last couple days I have found out I am pregnant. Well know body seems to be shocked other than me. But I am very excited but scared I think like anybody else who has there first baby. You don't know what to expect, you don't understand what is happening to your body, everything changes so fast. I'm starting to adjust to it all but it's still a working progress. I pray everyday for strength and energy cause I don't seem to have either of the to. Food and sleep are all I want at the moment and I miss my perky self. I don't seem to be there anymore. Thank goodness I have Jesus or else I wouldn't be able to get out of bed in the morning. I really don't know how I am going to do things when my husband leaves that will be the biggest challenge for me. My whole support system leaving me will be a hard one. Of course I have my family but there is nothing that can replace a good supportive husband. There is just something about it that makes the most difficult things easy. But that's ok I have Jesus and he will help me hold out until my hubby comes home. Although this journey will be hard nothing is impossible without Jesus. But my hunny will sure be missed. There are many things I have to do to keep me busy but at the end of the day it will be those moments alone when I will realize how much needed a good hug and a kiss. Well I better stop be for I cry my eyes out again. I just put all my strength in Jesus and all things are possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I am Army Strong and Army Proud. My life is full of the joys of being a mother to a wonderful Princess and a wife to a fabulous husband :)